It has been one of these days -- good ole Murphy has had his fun and I definitely wish I was retired. More play time is a must, oh well a couple of more years and I will be there -- no more extensions for anyone.
For my card today, I have used Snoozin' Sam from High Hopes Stamps.
- Stamps: Snoozin' Sam, I'm Retired (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink; Hair: C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0; Glasses: B91 - Pale Grayish Blue; Pants: B91 - Pale Grayish Blue, B93 - Light Crockery Blue, B95 - Light Grayish Cobalt; Shirt: E40 - Brick White, E42 - Sand White; Slippers: W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1; Cat: E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand, E35 - Chamois; Chair & Stool: T0 - Toner Gray No. 0, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG17 - Grass Green; Other: R27 - Cadmium Red, Y28 - Lionet Gold, B60 - Pale Blue Gray, BG10 - Cool Shadow, BG11 - Moon White, G00 - Jade Green, G000 - Pale Green, BG0000 - Snow Green
- Flower Soft: Shamrock Green
- YNS Gumdrops: Silver Tinsel
Until next time, happy crafting;