Saturday, November 19, 2016

Christmas Elves


Karen Letchworth, OCS' Saturday Guest Designer is back with another adorable card, using the adorable Decorating Elves from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
I don't know about you, but I sure hope that the Christmas Elves show up at my house to decorate.  This is one task that, quite honestly, I don't enjoy.  I'd really appreciate the help of these adorable Christmas Elves to do the job.  Wouldn't you?



This card was created using the adorable High Hopes Rubber Stamp called Decorating Elves.  I stamped it using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Black Soot, and embossed it with Ranger Ink Black Embossing Powder. Then I colored it using my Copic Markers.  I added some black baker's twine and a few sequins, and the sentiment stickers are from Simple Stories


One Crazy Stamper has so many great products including High Hopes Rubber Stamps, and they also have a fun challenge on the One Crazy Stamper Blog where you can play along to win prizes.  Check out this fabulously fun store, and treat yourself to some adorable new stamps and goodies.

Thanks for stopping by!

Karen Letchworth

1 comment: