Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Wicked

Halloween is just around the corner and so is the end of October - YIKES!! 

This week's inspiration brought to you by "Elvira & Friends" and the "Wicked" sentiment, both from the new Fall/Winter Fun release. 



After colouring my stamp I fussy cut it out and added it to the background I created with pop dots. I pulled apart a cotton ball hoping to add a spooky feel, and added a spider web, spiders and a picket fence. I cut out a frame from black cardstock to frame my little scene. The sentiment was stamped and cut out with a fishtail banner die. I finished it off with some orange gumdrops. 
I used the sketch from this month's challenge for my layout - substituting the banner for my spider web and placing a couple of my spiders in a different place. That is the great thing about using a sketch - you can "tweak" things a little to make it your own. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Elvira & Friends (TT055) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Wicked (HH033) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Spookville - We R Memory Keepers
Happy Haunting Die Set, Fence & Lampost,Fishtail Banner Dies - Your Next Stamp
Cotton ball, 3D Pop Dots - Forever in Time, Orange Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic XpressIt 

Our October Challenge is Fall/Winter Fun and there is a sketch to get your creative juices flowing. Click here to play along - we can't wait to see what your create!

Here's the sketch



If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 


1 comment: