Tuesday, May 3, 2016

You are My Sunshine....

Hi Fellow Crafters;

Another month has been and gone, and now we have a brand new month with a brand new challenge here at OCS.

For my post today, I have used this sweet image called Puppy Love from High Hopes Rubber Stamps Spring 2016 Collection.  For the background papers I used the Heidi Swapp Minc Machine to foil them with Rose Gold and Mint Reactive Foil.  The colour in the bottom part of the photo looks lighter and this is due to the reactive foil and light.  I used an Elizabeth Craft Shimmer Sheet to cut the butterflies.
 

Supplies used:
Do play along with this month's challenge "Anything Goes".  For any supplies that you might need or want, check out Lora's OCS store.

Until next time, happy crafting.

Hugs,




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'd love to see this in person, I bet the shimmer is awesome!

    ReplyDelete