Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Rock On!

Hello OCS Followers!
Happy Hump Day! I wanted to share this card today using the "Rocking Out" fellow from the new High Hopes Stamp Spring 2016 release! He sure looks like He's having a blast!
I chose paper from the Photoplay Party Boy 6x6 collection. I thought the stars were perfect for this up and coming Rock Star! I also added the sentiments "Rock On" and "Don't Stop the Music"! I used my MISTI to stamp the sentiments perfectly from the matching SVG files and also used the larger SVG files to add a mat behind them. 
Copics Used:
Skin: E01, E11, R20
Hair: Y21, YR23, E97, E09
Shirt: R24, R27, R29
Pants: E43, E44, E47
Shoes: C3, C5, C7, C8
Drum Sticks: E31, E33
Drum set: YR02, YR04, YR07 / B12, B14 / Silver Wink of Stella
Symbols: Silver Wink of Stella / C5


Our Challenge for the month of May on the One Crazy Stamper Blog is "Anything Goes"! I'm sure you have created something that we'd love for you to share with us! 

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome card, Cheri (you are the QUEEN of layers!!). Gorgeous colouring, too :o)

    ReplyDelete