Thursday, May 26, 2016

Player Photo Day

Happy Thursday OCS Fans! It is the last Thursday in May already but there is still time for you to play along in this month's challenge! 

My inspiration post for today is made with "Dribble Master" from the Spring Collection 2016 from High Hopes. Today we find our dribble master getting her player photo taken and she's the MVP for the team this year! I will add the sentiment inside when I have an occasion to use my card.



Close Up


I started by cutting the matching svg file for the stamp with my Cricut, stamped it using my Misti and coloured her with SN alcohol markers. A film strip and polaroid die cut were added to from my background. The patterned paper is from the 6x6 Life Documented pad from Simple Stories. I added some blue brackets from a Quickutz label and the MVP sticker is from Paper House. The edges are inked with Studio G ink. I added some sparkle with the Give Thanks for Sparkle gumdrops from Your Next Stamp.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Dribble Master (TT024), SVG FileHigh Hopes Rubber Stamps

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS2 TN2 CT1 CT2 CT4 1B1 1B2 1B3 PP1 PP3 PP5 1G1 1G2 1G4 FS9 OR1 OR2

Our challenge this month is Anything Goes. You can find the challenge here to come play along. We can't wait to see what you create!

If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment