Thursday, May 12, 2016

Owl Hellooo

Happy Thursday OCS Fans! 

I hope you're all having a good week and enjoying the sounds of Spring and hopefully seeing some sun. 
This week's post is sharing Waving Owl, one of the cute, pudgy owls from the new release at High Hopes Stamps and the Hellooo sentiment.







I started by cutting Waving Owl with my Cricut using the svg file (07), then stamping it using my Misti and coloured with my alcohol markers. I cut my light blue cardstock and embossed it using a Polka Dot embossing folder and added some white cardstock puffy clouds. Waving Owl is waving so I mounted him with an action wobble so he wiggles and jiggles when the card is moved - so fun! 

Card Recipe
Stamps: Waving Owl (SS017) Waving Owl SVG (SS017SVG), Hellooo (FF012)  High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Dies: Puffy Clouds, Fishtail Banner - Your Next Stamp, Classic Squares - Spellbinders
Polka Dot Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug, Star Dust Stickles, Flowers - Prima, White Sugar and Sparkle Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp, Patterned Paper from my stash


Spectrum Noir Markers: CT4 GB5 OR1 1G1 1G2 1G5


Our challenge this month is Anything Goes. You can find the challenge here to come play along. We can't wait to see what you create!

If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 

1 comment: