Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Coffee Divas!

Good Morning!
 This adorable stamp called "Coffee Talk" shows the friendship being made over a great cuppa! For me I love my "coffee talks" with my Besties! Nothing beats it that's for sure!
I got out my Silhouette and used it to cut out this cute cup file and the matching "Coffee Talk" SVG to use for stamping my image and the background mat.
I used the "Girl Talk" sentiment on the inside! It's also from the High Hopes Spring 2016 New Release.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E93, BV00, R24
Hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
Oranges: YR02, YR04, YR06, YR09
Greens: G14, G16, G17, G19
Chairs: E51, E53 / C1, C3, C5
Scarf: Y35, Y38
Flowers: YR02, Y35, Y38

Hopefully you have had a chance to check out the High Hopes Spring 2016 New Release! It's fabulous, so if you haven't seen it yet then you can find it at
or

Please don't forget to link up your latest creation over on the OCS Blog in our May Challenge called "Anything Goes"! You never know you could be our monthly winner!!

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic job, love the color and the image of course, but great shape, nicely done! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete