Monday, May 30, 2016

Blooming Friends


Thanks for stopping and I have another card to share with you for the wonderful challenge here at One Crazy Stamper this month.  My stamp I am showcasing is from High Hopes Rubber Stamps from their Spring 2016 Release.  

http://www.onecrazystamper.com/catalog.htm?category=1189&page=all

 This one is called Blooming Friends, and the sentiment called Everything Grows.  I added some flowers and bling flowers to the bottom.  Colored my image with copic markers and popped the image up onto glitter cardstock.  
 

I hope you get a chance to play our challenge and stop by Lora's store and fill up supplies.  Till next time happy crafting.
 
 
Supplies:
Stamps-High Hope Rubber Stamps-Blooming Friends
Bling
Flower Punch
Glitter Cardstock
Craft Foam
Simple Stories-I am

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card, Leanne - I love the cluster of turquoise flowers!

    ReplyDelete