Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Another Year Wiser.....

Happy Tuesday OCS Fans;

Hope you all had a good weekend and had a great Mother's Day on Sunday.  For my post today, I have used Happy Owl from the Owl Collection of the High Hopes Stamps Spring 2016 Collection.

I only used only the .07 pt svg files for the images and both the .07 pt and .14 pt svg file for the sentiment.  I mounted Happy with an Action wobble, so that he would move.  Fruit Punch Stickles was added to the flower centers.


Supplies used:
Do enter this month's challenge which is "Anything Goes".  We would love to see your creations.  For any supplies that you might need, check out Lora's OCS store.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.

Hugs, 



1 comment:

  1. Sue - I absolutely adore this!! (I'm kind of a big fan of the owls!!) I love how you've done the branches, and the fact that you put him on a wobble - too cute :o)

    ReplyDelete