Monday, May 2, 2016

A Wedding Card

Wedding season is upon us!  This sweet High Hopes image is called Just Married #TT026  and is perfect to customize with each couple's wedding colours.  I chose a champagne/grey combo with touches of peach and green.  You can't tell in the photo, but the papers and banner have a great shimmer to them, to dress up the card considerably:
 I coloured the image with Copic markers, and made up a few 3D flowers that I cut with my Cricut.  A few champagne coloured pearls, and a bit of twine finished it off nicely.
Found in the One Crazy Stamper store: High Hopes Just Married # TT026

2 comments:

  1. Awesome colors and those flowers high five friend, makes me smile. Great job! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. You came up with a wonderful card and loved your design. The color theme is in perfect sync. I am looking for something similar for wedding. We have booked one of iconic wedding venues Los Angeles and want everything to be arranged perfectly.

    ReplyDelete