I hope you all enjoyed your time off yesterday with your family. It was Family Day, and at least the weather was a little bit warmer than it has been. For today's post, I have used the Sugar Hollow Hangout stamp set as well as the matching paper from Heartfelt Creations. This is sure a fun set to use. I used matching paper for the inside of the card.
Outside of card
Inside of card
- Stamps: Sugar Hollow Hangout set (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black, Ranger's Distress Ink: Spun Sugar
- Paper: Prima Watercolor Pad 8.5" x 11", DP - Sugar Hollow Pad (Heartfelt Creations)
- Derwent Inktense Pencils:
- Leaves and bottom of tree: 1500 - Field Green, 1510 - Beech Green
- Tree: 1740 - Saddle Brown, 1900 - Willow, 1920 - Madder Brown
- Swing: 1920 - Madder Brown, 2000 - Bark
- Owl: 1730 - Oak, 2120 - Neutral Gray, 0900 - Iris Blue, 0230- Golden Yellow,
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear
- Miscellaneous: Rhinestones: Forever in Time Gems- Glam
Until next time, keep crafting and enjoy your creativity.