Friday, January 22, 2016

Oh Frap! Java Geek - One Crazy Stamper!

 Oh Frap! Yep these two Java lovers are having fun again!
Honestly I adore this sweet stamp  set and have many fun scenes to create.
You can grab these stamp sets here at One Crazy Stamper.
For this card I pulled out my sewing machine and used some super thick button thread for added details.  The banner flags are simply hand cut triangles with tied bows at each end. The sentiment was one piece so I cut it up to create a different look to the "Oh Frap!" which also worked better on my design.
 These cuties were coloured up with Copics. Only a few used here being E50,E33,E37,R20,R11,0
The love embellishment was a heart safety pin which I cut and hot glued in the middle of my bow. The froth on my Frap was created using Liquid Pearl Paint.

Thanks so much for looking. Hope you take time to have a Java with a friend!








1 comment:

  1. Nat, your coffee cards are some of my faves! I love the shimmery foam on your frappacino!

    ReplyDelete