Friday, October 9, 2015

October Calendar Page

Hello and Happy Friday!!! Today I have my October Calendar Page to share with you.  Since October is Thanksgiving month in Canada I decided to roll with that theme and it also works with this month OCS Challenge theme as well - have to entered your project yet??
 Supplies Used:
* Image:  High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Small Turkey
* Sentiment:  Your Next Stamp
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Cottage Ivy, Rhubarb Stalk & Rich Cocoa (mixed all colours on the sentiment to reflect the changing colours of the fall leaves!)
* Paper: from my endless stash
* Autumn Gems
* Spellbinders: Scalloped Ovals Small
* 4" Paper Doily
* Glossy Accents (Wobble, Beak & Feet)
* Mini Blending Tool
* Yellow and Red Cardstock
(Above listed supplies can be purchased at www.onecrazystamper.com)

Here is a close up of this adorable turkey to see the Copic Colours used....
Copic Colours Used:
* Orange:  YR16, YR14, YR12
* Red:  R39, R37, R35
* Brown:  E29, E27, E25, E23
* White:   N4, N2,N0, 0

I hope that you enjoyed this month's calendar page, can not wait to show you what I have made for month on November 1st!


Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

3 comments:

  1. He is the cutest little turkey! Great page as always - I'm hoping when December rolls around, that you'll post the entire year so that we can see them all together :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are inspiring me with all your monthly pages to try this myself for 2016!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheri you really should it is so much fun!

      Delete