Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Special Wishes

Hi Fellow Crafters;

Hope you all are enjoying your summer so far.  I don't about you, but I do wish that the sunshine stays, it rains overnight and the humidity goes away.

For my last post of the month, I have used the Fuchsia Bouquet from Heartfelt Creations.


In the meantime, I have been staying inside with the air conditioning and playing with some new products; the Heidi Swapp Minc Foil Applicator Machine and the new Zig Color Clean Brush Markers.  These markers are watercolour and can be used with or without water.  Lora has the Zig Color Brush Markers Sets up as a Pre-Order here.

To use the Heidi Swapp Foil Applicator is fairly simple.  I cut the Delicate Oval die first using the transfer sheet as this will add the toner.  I then cut a piece of the Holographic Foil and put that over the cut.  This is then put the transfer folder, smoothed out and then put through the machine.
Supplies used:
There are still a couple of days to enter this month's challenge. Also check out the amazing Pre-Orders that Lora has up on the OCS store; as well all the other amazing products that she has.

Until next time keep cool and enjoy the long weekend that is coming up.

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment