Saturday, May 23, 2015

My Bestie Fabby!

Happy Saturday!

 Look at this super cute My Bestie called Fancy Pants Fabby! I just want to squeeze her little cheeks! And her puppy..... pure cuteness! What an adorable stamp set!


I stamped and coloured up Fabby with my Copic markers and then fussy cut out the image. I added a doily, metal embellishment and some lace with ribbon threaded through on top of my design paper that is layered with matching cardstock. I also inked all the edges of my paper and doily with Tim Holtz Distress ink in Vintage Photo to add some dimension to my card.


I used the High Hopes sentiment stamp "Smiling" (#H262) on the inside of my cards as well as a MFT mini double dot border die cut.


It's hard to see but Fabby's bows, leggings and puppy's bow all have clear glitter Wink of Stella added to them.

Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, R20, RV25
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pink items: R81, R83, R85, R89
Yellow items: Y0000, Y00, Y11
Dog: C1, C2, C3, C8
Ground: W0, W1
Outline: G0000

You still have time to enter into our May Challenge "Anything Goes". The weekend is the perfect time to get crafty, so I'll look forward to seeing what you enter!

Happy Crafting

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment