Wednesday, April 29, 2015

High Hopes Sneak Peak Day #3

Hi Everyone,

I'm sneaking in today to fill in for Sue with a Sneak Peak from High Hopes Rubber Stamps new release coming Friday, May 1st!

Do you love fairies....I do!  This is "Julie's Smile".  


You can grab all the details for this card on my blog post HERE

While you are visiting my blog you can also catch details on a couple of other Sneak Peaks.  This one is called "Bob Hooked A Big One"


This one is called "Julie's Touch"


Keep you eyes peeled at OCS or High Hopes for the release on Friday!

Have a wonderful day!
Cheers,




2 comments:

  1. Lora - I love your fairy!! She's gorgeous, and of course your colouring & paper choices are amazing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome Lora, love the fairy, and the colors too! Great job. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete