Wacky Wednesday is here again and I hope you have been enjoying this warmer weather; hopefully this the start of Spring. For my post today I have used Little Miss Springtime from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
- Little Miss Springtimehttp://www.onecrazystamper.com/item_20809/Little-Miss-Springtime-S502.htm and Springtime Joy sentiment (both from High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000- Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink; Hair: E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige (added some Prismacolour Dark Umber PC947 for depth); Dress: Y06 - Yellow, YR07 - Cadmium Orange (added some Prismacolour Yellow Ochre PC942 for depth); Flowers: YR02 - Light Orange, YR07 - Cadmium Orange, YG13 - Chartreuse
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 04 -Orange, 17 - Mint
- Spellbinders: Floral Ovals
- Embellishments: BoBunny Double Dot Citrus Jewels, Clear Flourishes
Until next time, enjoy your creative endeavours.