Monday, March 2, 2015

Sending You Love & Hugs

 
Hello and welcome back our challenge today here at One Crazy Stamper is Anything Goes, and the wonderful image on my card is from Whimsy Stamps by Mi Ran Collection called Flo.  I stamped on Kraft cardstock and colored using my copic markers.  I added some foam tape to pop it up on the black cardstock.  Adding some flowers, and some wink of stella sparkle on the flowers in her arms.  Thanks again for stopping and I hope you get a chance to play with us here at One Crazy Stamper.  Till next time happy crafting. 
Supplies-Stamp-Whimsy Stamp-Mi Ran Collection Flo, Wink of Stella, Flowers, Copic Markers, Ribbon, and Word Die, Foam Tape.

2 comments:

  1. Love your colours Leanne!. A great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous image! I love how you did the die cut over her, too!

    ReplyDelete