Monday, December 29, 2014

Tags

 
 Thanks again for stopping I hope your Christmas festivities were fun and you are spending some wonderful time with family/friends.  Resting, relaxing, playing, all those wonderful memories being made.  Today I am showcasing the last tag from the wonderful company Taylored Expressions called Totally Tags Holiday with the matching dies.  I love how fun and wonderful these tags are.  I hope you get to see what the others have created here at One Crazy Stamper.  You still have time to play along with our challenge.  I do hope you have a wonderful safe New Years...Till next time Happy Crafting.
Supplies: Taylored Expressions Totally Tags Holiday, Taylored Expressions Totally Tags Die, Bling, Snow Flake Punch, Copic Markers, 3D foam Dots, Glue Dots, BZ Paper Countdown to Christmas, Ribbon, Spellbinders.

No comments:

Post a Comment