Monday, August 18, 2014

Birthday Wish

Hey friends another fantastic Inspiration for you today, my card is for the Inspirational projects we, the design team have going on this month here at One Crazy Stamper.  Lots of wonderful projects to share with you this month.  I have been showing casing the great Penny Black stamps.  
 
This one was so fun, and is called Good Day.  I am using the paper pack from Bazzill called The Adventures.  So bright and fun to create with. I have decided this one was for a male, and I wouldn't put any flowers on it, or pretty it up too much.  But I did add the sentiment and popped up the image too.  I colored my image using Copic Markers.  
I hope you get a chance to check out the design teams inspirations this month.  If you need to replenish your supplies, please go over to Lora's store and happy shopping!  Again thanks for stopping by.  Till next time happy crafting!
 

2 comments: