Monday, November 4, 2013

Christmas One Crazy Stamper

Hello crafting friends, thanks for stopping, I can't believe it is November already, I best get my Christmas Cards going.  Today my card is for the fun month long challenge at One Crazy Stamper which is "Christmas".  Works wonderful for me. 
I am using the Whimsy Stamp called Vintage Christmas, I cut out the poinsettias and used 3D foam squares to pop them up.  The Die behind them is from Memory Box called Whimsy Circle, I used my new Spellbinder Labels 21, Embossing Folder - Kassie's Brocade.  I added some ribbon and I used a punch with the sentiment from the same stamp set. Glue Dots, and BZ White cardstock, Black Versafine Ink, Xpressit Cardstock, Copic Markers-R83, R85,  R89, YG91, YG93, YG95, YR21.
Thanks again for stopping please go over to One Crazy Stamper have some fun, share the love, great prizes also, and we love see you there.  Take is some shopping a Lora's store and till next time Happy Crafting!

6 comments: