Today's post is my last one for this month's birthday challenge at One Crazy Stamper, and I have used 4 very versatile and different sets of stamps from Heartfelt Creations. I also have a secret to share; it is Lora's (boss lady at One Crazy Stamper) birthday on Tuesday, and hence my card today is for Lora.
Outside of card
Inside of card
- Stamps: Melodious Songbird, Flora Fence, Sun Kissed Fleur and Busy Bee all from Heartfelt Creations
- Paper: Creamy White Cardstock, DP - In the Garden (Whimsy Designer Patterned Paper)
- Prisma Colour Pencils: PC974 - Dark Umber, PC941 - Light Umber, PC946 - Dark Brown, PC911 - Olive Green, PC909 - Green Grass, PC908 - Dark Green, PC903 - True Blue, PC904 - Light Cerulean Blue, PC919 - Canary Yellow, PC1002 - Yellowed Orange, PC1003 - Spanish orange, PC1034 - Goldenrod, PC956 - Lilac, PC1051 - 20% Warm Gray
- Spellbinders: Labels Eleven
- Miscellaneous: Rhinestone
Lora, Happy Birthday and have a great day on Tuesday.