Thursday, March 14, 2013

Good Morning!!! Happy Thursday

Smash Book Page

For this Thursday I decided to do a Smash Book page..The image I used is ZUMBA CHICK from SC..
I coloured her with COPICS and shaded her with PRISMA PENCILS...The image was stamped with MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK on white CARD STOCK..This Smash book is dedicated to my Journey..The Butterflies are done with MARTHA STEWART PUNCHES..

ZUMBA CHICK!!

Here is a closer look I hope you like her and all of my Supplies can be purchased at ONE CRAZY STAMPER..
just click on the link...http://www.onecrazystamper.com

COPICS USED

SKIN E0000, 000, 00, 00 R20 (cheeks)
HAIR E79, 59, 57, 55, 53, 50
WORKOUT SHIRT C7, 5, 3
PANTS RV63, 66 (pink parts) BG01, 02, 05, 07
BOOTS E51, 53, 55, 57

PRISMA PENCILS

SKIN 943 Burnt Ochre
HAIR 948 Sepia, 941 Light Umber, 1082 Chocolate
PANTS 1027 Peacock Blue (all Blue areas)
SHOES 948 Sepia
WORK OUT SHIRT 935 Black

Well I hope you like her she has made a great addition to my Journey...have a great day HUGS...

4 comments:

  1. Kerri, your Smash page is so cool! I love how you coloured the Zumba Chick, just perfect! Grea page layout!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great page Kerri. What an awesome thing to do with a SMASHBOOK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great idea for a SMASHBOOK. Love the page

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! Zumba is super fun. great image

    ReplyDelete