Monday, February 11, 2013

Love you to the Moon

014

Did you see our February OCS challenge is LOVE?!  Easy right? And as always there is a prize up for grabs.

I used this Memory Box Die-Chloe Stem as the main focal point on my card.  I LOVE this die as well as the My Favorite things butterfly die I used. As much as I love to color, sometimes I just love making a card without a colored image on it.  Especially when there are so many great dies out there!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

1siggydashwood

Supplies: Memory Box Die, MFT butterfly die, Whimsy Stamps tab die, Nestabilities Circle, Amuse sentiment, Viva Decor Pen, TH tiny attacher

3 comments:

  1. Nice card Jacilynn. Just using dies allow can make some awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - really like the use of the die use in this design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It nice to make a card with only dies, great card.

    ReplyDelete