Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Blue Without You

Good Wednesday morning to you!!  I hope this finds you all well and making time to do the things you want to do for yourself like crafting or reading or....well, whatever it is that you do.  And, speaking of reading and crafting, my project today combines both of my favourite pastimes. 

I created this bookmark using an image from My Favorite Things available at One Crazy Stamper.  It will be great paired with a card that matches (coming in the future) as a set to give as a gift.


Supplies Used:
Card stock ~ Bazzill Basics
Paper ~ MME Moments

A close up to see colours used:



Skin ~ E00, E02, E04, E11
Hair ~ E25, E49, E50
Top, Bow ~ Y11, Y13, Y15
Pants ~ B34, B37, B39
Shoes ~ C7, C9
Star ~ paper piece with MME Moments

Thanks for dropping by.  Enjoy your day.  I will see you again soon.

Heather








2 comments: