Saturday, July 14, 2012

High Hopes-Henry the Great

For the last day and a half I have been looking for my USB cable for my camera....I needed the photos off of there, especially my card photos for today.  I still can not find it but all of a sudden I realized I could insert my memory card into my laptop and download that way.  Stressing for nothing :)  OK so I think my card is perfect for this situation because I feel like I pulled the rabbit out of the hat getting my card posted!

I used High Hopes Henry the Great!  All I saw was bright bunnies when I saw this image!  I find it hard to make boy cards because I don't make very many boy cards so I try to stick to primary colors.  Also, for the black suit I used the C gray's so it is not too dark.

Hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment