Thursday, January 5, 2012

You’re treasured

004

I’m back with a simple card and bookmark combo. The tag is removable from the card and can be used as a bookmark.  I love finding multiple purposes for things. :) And as you might know from reading my posts, I love to read, so I love making bookmarks! I love opening a book I’m reading and seeing a little bundle of art waiting there to save my spot!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Card Recipe:

Stampaive, Copics, viva decor pen, xpress it tape

siggydashwood

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Jacilynn! How super sweet is that image? I love the colors you used! Thanks for the inspiration!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little treasure for sure. She is so much fun with all those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may be simple, but you've made it fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet tag Jacilynn, Delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so adorable...just love your coloring on this adorable image! :)

    ReplyDelete