Monday, January 30, 2012

Whimsy/OCS Blog Hop Prize Winner

Thank you to all who participated in the Whimsy & One Crazy Stamper blog hop! It was a success and both DT’s did a wonderful job. 

Since our link tool was being “difficult” at the first of the blog hop, I wrote all the names from Inlinkz and commentors who couldn’t use the link tool.  I had a very cute 2 year old and a big strong handsome 5 year old pick a name off the list.  And the winners of the Whimsy stamp and dies are…….

Rhonda Miller!!!

and

Aartje!!!

Each has won the stamp set and coordinating die!

Love20Mini20Ticket20ONLINE miniticketdie 

Please email ( lora at onecrazystamper dot com) to claim your prize.

You have until tomorrow to enter the OCS January Challenge! And on Feb 1st our new challenge will be posted! Thanks for joining us!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners...enjoy!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am exited you picked me as a winner. I was hoping to win this price because they are gorgeous. Thanks a lot. I am going to send an email.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooo much. I'm so excited.
    Congrats to Aartje also.

    ReplyDelete