Saturday, January 14, 2012

Uptown Girls Calendar Page

Hi all!  I was at one of the big chain stores over the holidays and they had a bunch of 2012 calendars and these 12x12 picture frames.  I thought it would be a cute idea to make a calendar page for each month and then I can write any info on the calendar.  My plan is take photos throughout the month and do a 2 page layout following each month.  I thought this would be an abbreviated version of that Project life I have been seeing everywhere.  Before I commit to documenting weeks and days I need to see if I can do a short month in a view first. 


 I used the super adorable Uptown Girls by Stamping Bella.  I colored them in and cut them out.  I then Tsukineko Shimmer Spritz!  OMGosh am I in love with this stuff.  I use a lid to an old shoe box and spritz away.  there is sooooo much glittah and bling in one little spritz.  It seriously made my heart sing with joy!

Hope you enjoyed this weeks project!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment