Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tilda Sparkles

Hi All for another Wonderful Wednesday!  Today I’ve chosen a Magnolia Stamp called Tilda Sparkles available at OCSP1010141 copy

A very dear friend is having a Birthday near the end of the month and I decided to do another “book card”.   

P1010144 copy

While we were away at Christmas I found some Hershey Nuggets (which I couldn’t find for my other Christmas book cards ….grrrr).  To dress the nuggets, I made a wrapper for each of them by using a scalloped border punch, distressing the edges and adding a glittered snowflake (randomly).  P1010148

 

 

 

 

 

Here is a close up of Tilda Sparkles.

Supplies used:  Copic Xpress It Blend Cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers, TH Antique Linen Distress Ink, TH Stormy Sky Distress Ink (still my fave), Zig 2-way glue pen, Glitter Ritz "Sand" and Glitter Ritz “Cool Highlights” , Flowers from OCS, MS Border Punch, SU Border Punch, Paper from Stash, SU Snowflake die, Pearl Snowflakes from stash.

My friend has a sparkling personality so I wanted to give this card lots of sparkle – and sparkle it does!  () 

I have made a special envelope box for this – and it will be hand delivered!

Have a wonderful day – take time to create.  ~ Rubber hugs ~

siggyhaycock

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Madge!! That's just fabulous! You've colored Tilda so beautifully, and your book card design is so wonderful! Thanks very much for sharing this one!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the style and pretty colours .. and Tilda is ever so sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card with so much detail. Thanks for sharing Tilda. I just got back from a visit to OCS where I drooled over everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madge, what a great ideai -- love it.

    ReplyDelete