Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fred Bear the Snow Bear

My last post this month for the challenge here at OCS, and as a reminder of the theme of the challenge this month my card is RED/WHITE and the color of my choice, black.

My card features a My Favorite Things stamp entitled "Fred Bear, Snow Bear" one of my favorite images from MFT.  As usual the image was stamped on Copic Xpress It blending paper with Memento ink and colored with Copic Sketch Markers.  The red cardstock and the snowflake were embossed in my Cuttlebug with embossing folders, and the snowflake was inked and glitttered.  The Snow Buddies sentiment was handwritten with Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive and Metal tip, then both the sentiment and the snowflakes were glittered with the Cool Highlights Glitter Ritz.

2 comments:

  1. Cool Card Sheri! Love the beautiful snowflake.
    Those I can take.......it's all the kabillions that land on our driveway I dislike.....
    ~ rubber hugz ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute. I love the big snowflake!
    x

    ReplyDelete