Monday, January 23, 2012

Chillin' With My Friends ~ Shaker Card Tutorial

Today I'm sharing a tutorial on Shaker Cards for One Crazy Stamper. 

For my card I used Chillin' With My Friends stamp set from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.



Scor-Tape, Copic Markers, Glitter.

My tip:  Recycle acetate from your packaging for your windows!
Tip #2: Angling the tape in the corners helps reduce the amount of glitter used and helps seal your seams so you don't sprinkle glitter when you shake your card!

I attach my taped layer over my image panel/glitter on a craft mat to avoid things sticking where they should not stick!  

Then simply finish your card as you wish!  I embellished my card with a Martha Stewart Icelandic Snowflake Punch.

Michelle Pearson ~ Inspiration Blooms

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I always wondered how this was done and now I know...thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete