Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Biker chic

Hellllllloooooooo 

– I’m trying to hear an echo through all the snow that is piled up down our driveway, and from here in the “frozen” (baby it’s cold out there!!!!!) interior of BC. BRRRR!  Ok, I KNOW we need the snow………  just shut up already!  We have a perfectly good ski hill 20 min. north of us…. Can’t the snow stay up there?? 

OK, I’m not here to whine…… (oh yeah?)  P1010152 copy On the brighter side I have a cute card to show you today……  It’s a Whimsy Stamp from the Kenny K collection, called Bbbbbbiker Ggggggirl(brrrrrrrrrr, baby put some clothes on !!!)…..  I can only hope she is in a nice warm climate!!  I really love the Kenny K Collection of stamps………  they are so much fun to put to paper.  Ok, I’ll quit funning with you and get down to some serious stuff . . . . . maybe.

Recipe:  Xpress It blend Copic cardstock,  Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic Markers, (YR23; Y17; Y35; YR16; BG93; BG11; BG75; E11; E13; E17; E19; E01; E02; R20; C1; C4), Spellbinders, Labels Eighteen, Buttons, Sissix Die and Texture Plate, TH Mustard Seed Distress Ink, Ranger Crackle Accents (fun stuff!!), misc. cardstock, thread and punchies from stash.P1010153 

(See the close up of that crackle accent).

OCS is having a marvelous themed challenge for the month of January . . . .  A RED, (WHITE and ONE OTHER COLOR!!  There are prizes to be won!!  Hope you’ll show us what you’ve created!

~ Rubber Hugz ~siggyhaycock

4 comments:

  1. Madge, a great card -- love the deatails. Would like a bit of snow instead of rain and ice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Madge, you've made me chuckle so bright and early on this cold chilly day!!! We are a balmy -40C with the wind chill this morning, so I know how you feel!!
    You're card is absolutely stunning - love, love, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. -32 this morning here in Winnipeg with the wind chill, hard to believe it +6 the start of the year:( I'm not a cold weather person either. I love the card...she's awesome!! Think warm thoughts:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is cute! I love the little tags! super card

    ReplyDelete