Friday, November 4, 2011

Precious Girl

I never have a baby card when I need one, so I thought this Mo Manning was perfect for the sweet baby girl card.  If you’ve read my blog, you know that I also LOVE pink. Can’t get enough of it.  I also added a fair amount of Viva Decor pen pearls to this card. I seriously love these pens! 

I’m keeping this short and sweet cause it’s that time of year when things are super busy for me. How about you? What is the busiest times of the year for you?

Card Recipe:

Stamps- Stamping Bella

Paper- My Mind’s Eye,

Embellishment- MME twine, viva decor pen, copics, sewing machine

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Jacilynn, that's fabulous!! She's adorable! Those pearls were made with a pen? How do I not know about this pen? I must learn more please! As for busy...it seems I'm always too busy having fun to notice how busy I should be! lol...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so colourful and fun, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete