Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Autumn Days

Hello OCS friends, thanks for peeking in today. I have a card to share with you using this fun Whimsical image from Whimsy Stamps by Meljens Designs available at the OCS Store called Fall Wreath . This card was published on the Whimsy Magazine, have you seen the magazine?? It has lots of great inspiration.



I colored my image with Copics in different shades of autumn colors. My sentiment is also from Whimsy Stamps and is also available at the OCS Shop. I love these Autumn Letter Seals, these are a perfect addition to any Stampers stash!! If you look closely on the edge of my Design Paper I stamped one of the Lavish Flourishes from the set and I love the look!



Thanks for your visit!!

1 comment:

  1. I really love the ccoloring. the shading is just perfect! love this

    ReplyDelete