Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pink Cat Studio - Beach Plate 1

Dana here today to show you more images from the Pink Cat Studio Beach Plate 1:

Since I did pretty much straight forward coloring on this one with Copics and not a lot of shading and details I didn't write down my colors I used. 
I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Label Seventeen to cut the panel with the images. The sand was create by simply tearing some Kraft CS.  The images and sentiment (that is included with the Beach Plate 1) are popped up with some 3D Dots
I created the "netting" from a plain old piece of gauze that was sprayed with some Tim Holtz reinkers diluted in a spray bottle with water. I used Vintage Photo and Peeled Paint. I bet the Distress Stains would work just as well also.  I also used Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and X-Press It Tape.
The shells are from my stash. The beach (any beach!!) is my favorite place in the world. 
Thanks for looking and I hope you will be joining for our "Fun in the Sun" challenge this month.  Don't forget to keep checking in for all of the great sales and events Lora will have going on as she gears up for the opening of her new store!!
Hugs~



2 comments:

  1. Dana, absolutely gorgeous. Love the netting and the shells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. /this is cool Dana! Make mine a Crantini

    ReplyDelete