Monday, August 22, 2011

A Pen Friend!

Today's card uses all of the following supplies:
Patterned Paper: KaiserCraft Bubblegum Hills
Belles 'n Whistles: A Pen Friend
Copic Markers
Copic Xpress-It Blending Cardstock
Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large and Small

I used 1 inch and 1 1/4 inch square punches for my background.  The smaller squares are popped up on foam tape.  The white oval has been run through my Xyron machine and covered with glitter.  I stamped, colored and fussy cut my main image since she was a tad taller than my white oval.  The butterflies are fussy cut from a fun sheet of glitter paper from the paper pack I listed above.  The blue squares on my background have glossy accents as well. 

Thank you for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Michelle, what a sweetie! Love the colors and the way you've added the popped up squares.
    ~ rubber hugs ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a gorgeous layout! Love the details on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, an absolutely gorgeous card. Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this card took some time...love the way you have pieced all the elements together & the cut out butterflies just add the finishing touch. Lovely card Michelle!! Hugs, Lora

    ReplyDelete