Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Greetings Farm - Monday

Nope, you read right. Monday is the name of the stamp and you can pick her up here.  I didn't quite get all of  the colors of the rainbow in my card but it sure is bright : )
I began by first stamping on X-Press It Blending card with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black.  Monday was then colored with Copics.  My papers are by Bo' Bunny. While I'm not sure if this particular paper pack is available you not be lacking for choices!! Check out these great paper packs!!!  The link at the lower left of the page will take you to the 6x6, 8x8 and 12x12 paper packs. (Love them!!)
The sentiment is from a set by Amy R of CC Designs.
How easy to add a few "buttons" punched with a 3/4" circle punch from my papers and added some black dots with my sharpie.
There's still time for you to join our Rainbow challenge this month!
Hugs~

2 comments:

  1. Love the stamp and colours Dana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dana, she is just absolutely drop-dead gorgeous!
    Beautiful choice of papers and inks.
    ~ hugs ~

    ReplyDelete