Friday, May 27, 2011

Cafe Elan


This month's Challenge at One Crazy Stamper is "BOYS & MEN". We want to see a card you would send to a guy. We'd love if you would play along.
The Rules:
You have until the end of the month to join in. Only new projects (no back linking to old projects). You must link us in your post. You may combine with other challenges.

One lucky participant will win a $25 gift card to the OCS store






For today's card I have used the very adorable Cafe Elan from the Greeting Farm available at One Crazy Stamper. I colored him with the copics below:

3 comments:

  1. I love coffee cards!! I am definitely going to have to pick up this stamp. Your coloring and layout are both great and I love how you created your button out of your bg paper : )
    xx
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute! love those papers.
    x

    ReplyDelete