Tuesday, April 5, 2011

GrandMom

OCSapril1 copy
I have a new love…Burlap. I suspect you will be seeing more of the stuff on my cards :)
I’m pretty sure this image was drawn specifically for me.  It’s like someone took a pic of me and my Grandma.  I LOVED cooking with her.  I know lots of people say this, but  My Grandma was the best cook in the world!  What I wouldn’t give for some of her Spaghetti sauce right now. I’m talking serious MAGIC!  She’s been gone for quite a few years now but the impression she left on my life is immeasurable.
Card Recipe:
Stamps- Bells & Whistles Nana and Me
Embellishments- Burlap, ribbon, Prima Flower,
Colored with Copics
siggydashwood

2 comments:

  1. What a great image & you've coloured it perfectly! I like the jute... I have some but have never been brave enough to try it before but I need to give it a go because it makes a nice embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of the textures you used...very homey feeling! :)

    ReplyDelete