Friday, March 25, 2011

Bronzing Beauty


Well summer can't get here soon enough for me.
Today I have the adorable Bronzing Beauty from Belles 'n Whistles.
I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with copics.
My favorite cardstock for coloring with copics is Xpress It.
I layered her on a die cut.
I added a red gingham ribbon for a summery effect and then of course some bright summer bling.
All supplies can be purchased from One Crazy Stamper.



There is still time to join in our sketch challenge. Check out our blog for the details.




2 comments:

  1. Joni, how cute and pretty is this!!? Love it!
    ~ rubber hugs, inky wishes ~
    Madge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really sweet card. Your colors and coloring are great and I really like the little sunburst!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete