Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lucy and Kitty in Pink

Dana here, and it's my turn this week to show you some Pinky goodness! I adore these Sarah Kay images and Lucy and Kitty are just too sweet!!
I used my Bo' Bunny 6x6 Crazy Love  paper pad. I love 6x6 pads since I usually make my cards 5.5 x 5.5" so I have very little waste. I also used the Square and Lacey Square Nestabilities.  Lucy and Kitty were stamped with Memento Ink and colored with Copic Markers.  There's still plenty of time for you to join our Pink Challenge and a chance at the $25 GC to One Crazy Stamper. Have you seen all the new stuff?? Woo hoo.. Penny Black Stamps, Whimsy, Belles and Whistles, Whiff of Joy and that's just to name a few!!

Hugs~

3 comments:

  1. Dana, how adorable. Love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed, that flower is fabulous! such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet...pink and stampavie...what's not to like?! :)

    ReplyDelete