Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Birgitta in Pink

Dana here today to hopefully give you some inspiration. I absolutely adore CC Designs Pixies and this new Sweetheart Birgitta is no exception.  Throw in our Pink challenge theme.. pure joy!!
I really had fun with some of my different Spellbinders Dies. This was created using two different sized Circle Nestabilities and then layered with one of the fancy tags and Fleur De Lis. The heart is part of the new Die Cuts from CC Designs. I accented most of the pink pieces and the heart with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.
Birgitta was colored with Copic Markers. Her little wings and the locket were accented with Stickles. The last finishing touch is the clear rhinestones. 
You can hop over to my blog if would like to see some different shots of this card and the complete list of the Copics I used.
Hugs~

3 comments:

  1. Dana, gorgeous card! You know I love this image! That paper is gorgeous and I love all your diecuts on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card! Your attention to detail is fabulous, and the coloring is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card...I have been wanting to do that with my Spellbinders dies...now that I've been reminded...I best get on that! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete